- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1- 1/2 lb. medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Melt butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add shrimp; cook, tossing occasionally, until pink and opaque, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Toss with lemon juice and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition InfoPer serving: 292 calories; 14.5 grams fat; 35 grams protein; 4.3 grams carbohydrates; 0.3 gram fiber