Sliced Apples with Apple Dip
Chef Rob Stinson and Ed are in the kitchen making Sliced Apples and Apple Dip! This is a great snack that’s healthy too!
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- ¼ cup of natural applesauce
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup or honey
- 1 apple
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp of sugar substitute
- ½ tsp of vanilla bean or extract
- 1 cup of water
- Pour the water into a bowl. Squeeze the juice of the lemon into the water.
- Slice your apple into thin slices, leaving the skin on. Place the slices into the water. Allow the bowl to chill in the refrigerator – this will keep the apple slices from turning brown.
- In a separate bowl, combine all other ingredients and mix until they are even, smooth and one color. Dip apple slices in the mixture and enjoy!