Snap Peas with Mint
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Total time: 15 Minutes
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 lb. trimmed snap peas
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup (packed) thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, bring ¼ cup water and butter to a boil over high. Add snap peas; cover, and cook until bright green, about 2 minutes.
- Remove lid; reduce heat to medium. Continue cooking, tossing occasionally, until peas are crisp-tender and water has evaporated, 2 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Toss with mint leaves; season with coarse salt and ground pepper.