(Sauce for Barbecued Oysters)
- 2 cubes (1/2 pound butter)
- 1 head garlic cloves separated, peeled and minced
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 or 2 anchovy filets packed in oil
- 3 tablespoons Tabasco Sauce
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan until foamy. Add garlic and simmer 2 minutes. Add olive oil and anchovies and simmer another 2 minutes. Stir in Tabasco Sauce, taste, and add more sauce as desired. Spoon a small amount over barbecued oysters.
Tips/TechniquesNote: This sauce is excellent on all types of seafood and can be kept refrigerated for several weeks.