- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 sandwich wraps (10 inches each)
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomato thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- In a bowl, whisk together sour cream, jalapenos, and lime juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread wraps with sour-cream sauce, leaving a 2-inch border. In center of wraps, dividing ingredients evenly, layer spinach, chicken, beans, tomato, onion, and avocado. Fold two sides of wrap over filling, then roll tightly, ending seam sides down.
Nutrition InfoPer serving: 601 calories; 21.6 grams fat; 44 grams protein; 58.2 grams carbohydrates; 3.2 grams fiber