Other pasta that comes in long strands, such as linguine or fettuccine, can also be used in this dish.
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Total time: 15 Minutes
Yield: Serves 1
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 ½ cups plain cooked spaghetti
- 1/2 cup shredded Jarlsberg cheese
- 1/4 cup thawed frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Heat broiler. In a medium bowl, whisk together 2 large eggs, 2 tablespoons milk, ½ teaspoon coarse salt, and 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper. Mix in 1 ½ cups plain cooked spaghetti, ½ cup shredded Jarlsberg cheese, and ¼ cup thawed frozen peas.
- In a small (7-to 8-inch) broilerproof nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon olive oil over medium-low heat. Pour in spaghetti mixture; cook until top is almost set, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer to broiler, placing pan 4 inches from heat source; cook until set, about 1 minute.