- 2 spaghetti squash (2 pounds each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves slivered
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° . With a fork, prick squash in several places. Place on a rimmed baking sheet; bake until soft to the touch, about 1 hour.
- When cool enough to handle, halve squash crosswise. Scoop out seeds; discard. Scrape flesh into strands.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over low heat. Add garlic; cook until fragrant and just starting to color, about 5 minutes. Add squash; season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing frequently, until squash is very hot, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition InfoPer serving: 166 calories; 7.8 grams fat; 2.6 grams protein; 25,4 grams carbohydrates; 5.4 grams fiber