- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce (adjust according to your heat preference)
- 1 to 2 pounds raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup Spicy & Hot Breader
- Oil for frying
- 4 scallions, chopped
- Place mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce and hot chili sauce in a medium mixing bowl; mix well and set aside.
- Preheat oil in deep fryer to 365°F or 1/8-inch oil in skillet to medium high. Place shrimp and breadcrumbs in a resealable plastic bag; close and shake well to coat.
- Remove shrimp from bag and fry for 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Toss cooked shrimp into bowl with sauce; mix well to thoroughly coat. Garnish with chopped scallions.
Meal Suggestion: Place on leaves of fresh lettuce and serve as a salad or place on mini hamburger buns and serve as sliders. Also makes a great appetizer all by itself – serve several on skewers or alone on toothpicks.
Note: This recipe is good served hot or cold.