Spinach and Pepper Pita Pizza
Prep time: 20 Minutes
Total time: 25 Minutes
Yield: Serves 4
- 4 mini whole-wheat pitas
- 2 ounces thinly sliced trimmed spinach (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced roasted red bell peppers
- 2 to 3 ounces shredded Havarti cheese(preferably dill-flavored)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper.
- Preheat oven to 425° . Place pitas on a baking sheet. Top with spinach, bell peppers, and Havarti cheese, dividing evenly. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes.