Spinach Meat Stew
Spinach Meat Stew is a popular Lebanese, Iranian, and Syrian dish. The stew contains spinach, peppers, tomato, beef, and fish.
- 10 oz chopped spinach
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 or more jamaican red peppers
- 1 ripe tomato
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Ib boneless beef
- 1 whiting fish
- Cut the bonelees beef into small chunks and boil until tender. Deep fry for 5 minutes.
- Cut the whiting fish into 6 pieces and deep fry for 10 minutes or until done.
- Blend the red bell pepper, jamaica pepper and tomato with 1/2 cup water. Put the mixture in a pot and boil for 15 minutes whilst stirring at 3 minute intervals.
- Add the fried beef and chopped spinach and boil for a further 3 minutes. Add the fried fish and allow to stand for 3 minutes and serve.