Spring Radish Salad
This refreshing side salad from the Kitchen Vignettes blog is quick and easy to prepare, and add color to your plate.
Yield: 4 small side salad servings
- 1 bunch of red radishes, about 1 1/2 cups finely chopped (choose a variety that suits your taste)
- 1/2 bunch of parsley, about 1/2 cup finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 2 pinches of salt
- Wash the radishes and remove the stems and any long roots. Finely cube the radishes into tiny pieces.
- Wash the parsley and gently shake it or pat it dry. Finely mince the parsley.
- Place the cubed radishes and minced parsley in a small salad bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss gently.
- Add the olive oil and toss again.
- Taste the salad and make adjustments to your liking. (I sometimes add a little bit more lemon juice and salt).