Star of Jalisco Cocktail
This holiday libation, Star of Jalisco, is reminiscent of a spiced cider. Discover more holiday cocktails in our collection of original recipes from the top bartenders across the nation.
- 2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce agave syrup
- 2 dashes classic bitters
- Pinch of grated nutmeg & cinnamon
- Orange slice & allspice garnish
- Combine liquids with a pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon in cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake to blend and chill.
- Strain into rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with orange slice dipped in allspice.