Strawberry Elderflower Cocktail
This strawberry elderflower cocktail is refreshing and embodies the joy that comes with warmer weather.(Recipe Credit: Adrianna Adarme of Fresh Tastes)
- 6 tablespoons elderflower liqueur (such as St. Germain)
- Juice from 1 lemon, divided
- 12 ounces sparkling water
- 2 to 3 strawberries, sliced, as garnish
- To two glasses, divide the elderflower and lemon juice. Fill each glass with ice and give it a good mix. Top with sparkling water and strawberries. Serve immediately.