Use frozen strawberries to make smoothies for a sweet drink that is not watered down. Marc Matsumoto of NoRecipes shares his recipe in a full post at the Fresh Tastes blog.
- 9 ounces frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup yogurt (or silken tofu)
- 1/2 cup milk (or soy milk)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Add all the ingredients to a blender. Unless you have a very high-powered blender it will struggle with whole frozen strawberries, so be sure you use Marc's technique for freezing strawberries and cutting them up before you use them.
- Blend until smooth.
Marc Matsumoto shares his tips for freezing strawberries
in a post on the Fresh Tastes blog.