Strawberry Spinach Salad
This Strawberry Spinach Salad recipe is loaded with sweet sliced strawberries, crispy bacon, sliced almonds, and feta cheese. One of our favorite salads to eat as a meal. Alice Currah of SavorySweetLife.com shares this recipe. See the full post at Kitchen Explorers.
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted yellow or black sesame seeds
- 10 cups baby spinach
- 1 lb. strawberries stems removed and sliced
- 1 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- In a blender, add vinegar, olive oil, sugar, poppy seeds, paprika, and onion. Blend for 30 seconds. In a large bowl, toss spinach, strawberries, bacon, almonds, and feta cheese with half the poppy seed dressing. Add more dressing if you need to, otherwise save the rest for the next time you make the salad.