Summer Grilled Beef Kabobs
Throw some beef kabobs on the grill with this recipe from Alice Currah of SavorySweetLife.com. See the full post at Kitchen Explorers.
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, cubed into 1 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 red, yellow, orange, or green bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Whisk the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, brown sugar, onion, garlic, ginger, and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the meat and the sauce to a ziplock freezer bag. Allow the meat to marinade overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Alternately thread the beef and peppers onto skewers.
- Heat the grill on medium-high. Place the kabobs on the grill, uncovered, about 8 to 10 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F), turning occasionally.