Summer Peach Thirst Quencher
Try this thirst quencher recipe made with peaches. You can watch Sue prepare the drink in this clip from Lakeland Cooks!
- 3 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup club soda
- Blend the peaches. pineapple juice and lemonade concentrate.
- Pour the mixture into four (14-ounce) glasses and fill the glasses with ice.
- Top with club soda (about one-quarter cup per glass).
Tips/TechniquesTo peel peaches, score a small "x" in the bottom of each peach. Carefully drop peaches into a pot of boiling water. Boil for 20 to 30 seconds. Plunge the peaches into a bowl of ice water to shock them and let set for a few seconds. Remove from ice water and pull skin away from peach, beginning at the "x" at the bottom.