Summer Salad with Fish Nuggets
This quick and refreshing salad bring the taste of Greece to your plate. Crunchy fish on top of crisp vegetables and feta cheese. Your favorite Greek dressing ties it all together. Watch Donna Reynolds make scalloped scallops in this video clip from Carolina Outdoor Journal.
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: 5 Minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 pound white fish into bite size pieces
- House-Autry Pork Bake
- 1 bag (10 oz) romaine lettuce
- 4 small pickling cucumbers, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 large Roma tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette salad dressing
- Oil for frying
- Place pork bake and fish nuggets into a plastic bag; close bag and shake to coat. Remove from bag and place on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Cook in a 400 degree pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until fish is cooked throughout.
- In a large bowl, drizzle half the dressing on lettuce; toss to lightly coat. Arrange cucumbers, tomatoes and onions on top; drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Top with flounders trips and cheese. Serve immediately.