Super Why Birthday: Super Letters
A fun and easy way to teach the alphabet and learn letters.
- a variety of fresh fruit cut into small, bite-size chunks:
- banana sliced into rounds
- apple cubed
- strawberries sliced lengthwise
- pineapple cubed
- starfruit (if you can find it)
- ice cream sticks
- orange juice
- Cut up all the fruit and arrange in separate bowls.
- Sprinkle a bit of orange juice over the top of the fruit, to prevent it from turning brown.
- On a separate plate, arrange the ice cream sticks.
- Have each child choose an ice cream stick and slide the fruit of their choice onto the ice cream stick, making whatever pattern they choose.
- If possible, children who are making a Magic Spelling Wand can top their skewer with a starfruit slice.