Super Why Birthday: Super Letters!
The perfect treat for any super hero in training.
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries (with the juice) thawed
- 4 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups cold water
- 6-oz . can frozen apple juice concentrate
- Mix the strawberries in the blender.
- Stir the gelatin into the cold water, and heat slowly in a saucepan over medium-low heat until the gelatin is totally dissolved.
- Stir together the strawberries and the gelatin mixture and add the frozen apple juice concentrate.
- Spray a 9 x 12-inch pan with cooking spray. Pour the mixture into the pan and chill until firm.
- To unmold, turn the pan upside down onto a cookie sheet.
- Using alphabet letter shaped cookie cutters, cut Super Letters out of the gelatin.
- Serving (optional): Have party guests make their name or pick out their initials.