- 2 pounds salmon filets
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Chopped red, green and yellow peppers
- 2 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Chopped green onions
- Minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Cedar plank
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, red curry paste, brown sugar, chopped peppers, chopped green onions and minced garlic.
- Soak cedar plank in water for at least 2 hours before use.
- Dry plank and coat both sides with olive oil. Lay salmon on plank, skin side down.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over top of each filet.
- Place plank on grill that has been preheated to 350 degrees. Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork. It may take 15 to 20 minutes, depending on thickness of salmon.
Find red curry paste in the Asian food section of the grocery store. It is a mix of crushed chiles and Thai seasonings.
Cedar planks can be found in hardware stores, grocery stores or department stores where grilling supplies are sold. They often come packaged with 3 or 4 planks together. Sometimes they can be washed and used again. Always soak in water before grilling.