Tart Cherry Gelatin
Recipe by Michael Procopio
- 1 packet (7 grams) of unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups tart cherry juice
- 1/4 cup sugar (or not)
- In a medium bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cherry juice, letting stand for one minute.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of boiling cherry juice, stirring until dissolved. Keep stirring for about five minutes.
- Pour into vessels of your choice-- a two cup mold, dessert dishes, or wine glasses.
- Chill for several hours or overnight until firm.
- Garnish with whatever you feel like.