Tempeh Sandwich with Swiss Cheese and Raspberry Jam
Need a new sandwich idea? Tempeh can be an acquired taste, but add swiss cheese and raspberry jam for a delicious tempeh sandwich for a healthy lunch option. Jenna Weber shares why tempeh sandwiches are her favorite in a full post on the Fresh Tastes blog.
- 8 slices good quality bread (I used a walnut sourdough)
- raspberry jam
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 oz raw tempeh, sliced very thin
- Spread each slice of bread with raspberry jam
- Top four of the slices with a piece of Swiss cheese and two thin slices of tempeh.
- Top each with another slice of bread smeared with jam.