Thai Peanut Sauce
Use as a dip for fresh or blanched vegetables or as a sauce for chicken wings, barbecued shrimp or beef on skewers, or steamed Chinese dumplings.
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 small can diced green chili
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- Put everything into the blender and let it rip. Blend until smooth. You can thin this out with a little chicken broth (or even water) if you wish.