Thit Heo Nuong
Marinade for grilled pork chops
- 1/2 cup fish sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 Fresno chili
- 1 cup chopped shallot
- 1 can coconut juice
- 1 cup water
- Put first seven ingredients into blender and purée.
- Add remaining cup of water and stir.
- Pour over pork chops and let them marinate overnight.
- Bring the pork chops to room temperature and grill to medium or desired doneness, about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Remove the pork chops from grill and let rest, covered in aluminum foil, before serving. Serve with steamed rice and enjoy.