- 4 whole tomatoes of different varieties
- 1 large cucumber peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 sweet peppers seeded and diced
- 1 cup snap beans blanched and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini squash cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley or cilantro
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the tomatoes in half and squeeze out the seeds. Chop into pieces (about 1/2 inch) and place in medium sized bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to together. Serve with flat bread corn tortillas.
Tips/TechniquesThis segment appears in show #3204.
Recipe courtesy of Michel Nischan
© 2007 Michel Nischan