Tomatoes with Chia Ponzu Dressing
In order for a dressing to season a salad properly, it needs a bit of viscosity. That's why chia seeds are the perfect addition to a dressing. (Recipe Credit: Marc Matsumoto of Fresh Tastes.)
- 1 teaspoon yuzu juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 small vine ripened tomatoes 200 grams
- flat-leaf parsley (for garnish)
- Stir together the yuzu juice and soy sauce to combine. Add the chia seeds and let them soak for about 10 minutes.
- Slice the tomatoes into wedges and dress with the chia ponzu. Garnish with flat-leaf parsley.