Traditional Tuna Salad
Fizzy’s Tip: To make Curried Tuna Salad add: 1 Granny Smith apple, cut in small dice, 1/4 cup currants or raisins, 1 tablespoon mango chutney, and 2 teaspoons curry powder.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans white tuna packed in water drained well
- 1 celery stalk finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until just combined. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.