- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 lb. steamed red potatoes
- 1/2 lb. trimmed and steamed green beans
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons Kalamata olives pitted and slivered
- 1 can (6 ounces) solid white tuna drained, packed in olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard with 1 tablespoon each red-wine vinegar and olive oil; season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
- Add potatoes, green beans, 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes, 2 tablespoons sliced pitted Kalamata olives, and 1 can (6 ounces) drained solid white tuna packed in olive oil; toss well.
Nutrition InfoPer serving: 368 calories; 15.9 grams fat; 24.4 grams protein; 32.7 grams carbohydrates; 5.7 grams fiber