Watermelon Feta Salad
This watermelon feta salad recipe is a combination of juicy watermelon and fragrant cheese - great for a cookout or side dish. Alice Currah of SavorySweetLife.com shares a fresh and flavorful from her first cookbook. Jenna Weber explains why this recipe works so well in a full post on the Fresh Tastes blog.
- 6 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine watermelon, feta cheese, red onion, and mint in a large bowl.
- Pour the lime juice and olive oil over the watermelon mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.