Watermelon Mint Lemonade
Watermelon mint lemonade is a spin off a classic summer beverage but will really impress your barbecue guests.
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Total time: 15 Minutes
- 6 cups seedless watermelon, cubed in 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup agave syrup
- ½ cup loosely packed mint leaves
- Lemon slices
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Blend the watermelon and water in a blender until smooth. (You may need to do this in 2 batches.)
- Strain the pureed watermelon in a fine mesh over a large bowl. Discard the pulp and rinse the blender container out with water.
- Add the watermelon liquid, lemon juice, agave syrup, and mint back into the blender container and blend until the mint is completely blended.
- Transfer the Watermelon Mint Lemonade into a juice pitcher or pour directly over six tall glasses filled with ice. Garnish each glass with a sliced lemon and a small mint sprig.