White Bean Salad
This White Bean Salad is a simple, go-to summer side dish with garlic, parsely and onions. (Recipe Credit: Adrianna Adarme of Fresh Tastes)
- 2 (12-ounce) cans of Northern White Beans
- 3 tablespoons minced Italian parsley
- 1 red onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste or 1 anchovy filet
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- To a large bowl, add the beans, Italian parsley and red onion. To a small bowl or to a mortar and pestle, add the anchovy paste or anchovy filet, garlic clove, juice from 1 lemon, olive oil and crushed red pepper. Stir vigorously until combined.
- Pour over the beans and toss gently until combined. Give it a taste and adjust the salt according to taste.