- 2.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 sticks butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- ½ cup roughly chopped cashews
- ½ cup dried cherries
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each one. Add the vanilla and mix gently to combine.
- Add the flour to the butter and mix. Carefully stir in the white chocolate chips, cashews and cherries.
- Bake at 350 for about twelve minutes, or until golden.