White Chocolate Peppermint Milkshakes
Food blogger Jenna Weber suggests these peppermint milkshakes for an excellent New Year's snack. Read about Jenna's milkshakes in a full post on the Fresh Tastes blog.
Yield: 4 servings (easily doubled or tripled)
- 4 large scoops peppermint or oreo ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 shots Bailey’s
- chocolate sprinkles for serving
- whipped cream for serving
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a glass dish in the microwave for 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until melted. Stir smooth and let cool to room temperature.
- Blend together the ice cream, milk, Bailey’s and white chocolate until smooth. If milkshakes aren’t thick enough, add a little bit more ice cream or some crushed ice and process again.
- Divide milkshakes amongst four tall glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. Serve with tall spoons or straws.