Whole-Grained Mustard and Lemon Dressing
by Chef s Melinda Blanchard and Robert Blanchard
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in the oil until the dressing is emulsified.
Tips/TechniquesThis segment appears in show #2811.
Recipes reprinted from At Blanchard's Table: A Trip to the Beach Cookbook, Harvard Clarkson Potter 2003
© 2003 Melinda Blanchard and Robert Blanchard
Used with permission