Whole Wheat Chicken Caesar Wrap
Fizzy’s Tip: A blender or food processor may also be used to make the dressing. The dressing may be used immediately or refrigerated up to one month. If it solidifies and/or the oil separates from the lemon juice, leave it out at room temperature for a few minutes and then shake well before using.
- Dressing (makes about 1 ¼ cups)
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 anchovy filet rinsed, dried, and finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lb. grilled boneless skinless chicken breast, cooled and shredded
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce washed, dried, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dressing
- 4 whole wheat wraps
- For the dressing: Whisk the lemon juice, salt, garlic, anchovy, mustard, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce together in a medium bowl until incorporated. Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly, until it turns a light cloudy yellow and is emulsified. Whisk in the Parmesan cheese.
- For the salad: Toss the chicken, lettuce, Parmesan, and dressing together in a large bowl. Lay each wrap on a clean work surface, and top each with ¼ of the salad. Roll into a cylinder and serve immediately.