Yellowtail crudo is one the most delicious little appetizers ever. Recipe shared by Nathan Peisto Bringing It Home with Laura McIntosh.
Total time: 20-30 Minutes
Yield: 2-3 people
- 6 cups apricots
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 70g aji Amrillo peppers (or 35g aji Amrillo paste)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped chives
- 5 oz yellowtail filet, sliced thin
- Combine the apricot, lime juice, peppers (or paste) olive oil and salt and blend till smooth.
- Pour a small amount of puree on to a plate or tostada, arrange the sliced yellowtail over the sauce, sprinkle the chopped chives over the fish and finish with fine salt and extra virgin olive oil.