Mary Ann Fennimore, Sr. from Coral Springs, Florida shares this recipe with QED Cooks.
- 2 medium squash (shredded and drained)
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 eggs
- Mix all ingredients together except squash.
- Squeeze out the excess moisture from the squash and fold in.
- Bake in a greased 8"x8" casserole dish about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.