The PBS Foundation is governed by its own Board of Directors led by Chair Mary G.F. Bitterman and PBS President and CEO Paula Kerger, with Michael D. Jones serving as COO and Brian J. Reddington holding the position of Executive Director.
The PBS Foundation Board is comprised of top national leaders and PBS executives who represent a wide-variety of professional expertise and are passionately committed to securing significant support for PBS. Additional directors on the Board include:
- Donald A. Baer, Worldwide President & CEO, Burson-Marsteller; Chairman, Penn Schoen & Berland
- Donald K. Boswell, President & CEO, Western New York Public Broadcasting Association (WNED)
- John S. Domaschko, President, Suits That Rock, LLC
- Julia Irene Kauffman, Chairman & CEO, Muriel McBrien Kauffman Foundation
- Daniel H. Leeds, President, Fulcrum Investments
- The Honorable John Edward Porter, Partner, Hogan Lovells LLP
- Jonathan S. Raclin, Managing Director, Barrington Asset Management, Inc.
- Geoffrey K. Sands, Director, McKinsey & Company
To find out more, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.