2. One of the 4,000 known chemicals in cigarettes; often used as a preservative of dead animals.
5. The tobacco product that has more nicotine per dose and stays in the bloodstream longer than cigarettes. (2 words)
6. Tiny hairs that line the bronchial tubes.
7. Advertising logos on this are much more effective than print ads.
8. Poison that is the psychoactive ingredient in cigarettes.
9. Nicotine __________ your heart rate and blood pressure.
1. The poison in tobacco that causes shortness of breath. (2 words)
3. The single most avoidable cause of death.
4. The dollar amount cigarette advertisers spend per year on advertising. (2 words)