1. How many children did Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI have?
None; Marie was unable to conceive
2. What was the name of the ambassador sent by Marie Antoinette's mother to report on her activities?
Sir de la Rouche
Cardinal de Rohan
Axel von Fersen
3. As a child, Marie Antoinette learned how to play:
4. When they learned they would be crowned King and Queen, what did Marie Antoinette and Dauphin Louis pray for?
Political savvy and many allies
Guidance and protection
Nothing; they were atheists
5. Which one of Marie Antoinette's closest friends was tortured and beheaded by the Parisian mob?
Princesse de Lamballe
Madame du Barry
Comtesse de Lamotte
6. As a child, Marie Antoinette met what famous composer?
7. When Marie Antoinette and her husband could not consummate their marriage, what did Marie Antoinette’s mother do?
Required that the couple speak with their priest
Sent Marie Antoinette's brother to counsel them
Sent the couple traditional Austrian aphrodisiacs
Scheduled a full medical examination for Marie Antoinette
8. What became of Marie Antoinette's son, Louis-Charles?
He eventually ruled France
He died in prison at age ten
He moved to America, where he lived with Thomas Jefferson
He died of consumption in infancy
Copyright David Grubin Productions, Inc. 2006
Published September 13, 2006