Many “knowledge workers” are practically chained to their computers all day for their jobs. So besides getting out of the office, how can all these folks take a break, get a quick laugh and get back to work? A cottage industry of websites have sprouted up to fill the need, from Break.com to CollegeHumor to Office Pirates. And let’s not forget about the classics like The Onion. So which sites and blogs do you visit regularly for a dose of humor during the day or night? Even if you don’t check the sites at work, share your favorites in the comments below, and tell us why you like them. I’ll tally them up, and quote from your best comments and suggestions in the next Your Take Roundup.
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Cutting the Cord 2015: A Special Series on Streaming TV
- Your Guide to Cutting the Cord to Cable TV
- Why It Takes More than Unplugging to Solve Modern Stress
- How to Unplug Your Kids Despite Schools Pushing Tech with Common Core
- Special Series: Unplugging from Technology 2015
- DigitalEd: How to Manage, Verify Eyewitness Media on Social
- DigitalEd: iPhone Audio Reporting 101
- DigitalEd: How Publishers Can Engage on Social & Drive Revenue
Get MediaShift Daily via Email
Follow us on Social
Who we Are
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.