The phone-hacking scandal seems to have everything: tabloids chasing celebrities, celebrities suing news organizations, police getting bribes, politicians cozying up to media moguls, media moguls questioned at Parliamentary hearings, and a media mogul’s wife showing off her mean left hook vs. a pie-throwing, tweeting comedian. It has certainly set social media, cable TV (except for Fox News) and mass media on fire for the past few weeks. But have you reached your limit? Can you take no more? What’s your current interest in the scandal now? Share your thoughts in our poll below, or in the comments.Related
It's a tangled web of connections in the phone-hacking scandal. The Guardian helps untangle it with "this great graphic":http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/interactive/2011/jul/19/who-knew-who-phone-hacking.
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Taking Action: EdShift Launches to Move Journalism Education Forward
- Special Series: Crowdfunding the Media
- 10 Important Tips on Teaching Entrepreneurship
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
- Why We Need Radical Change for Media Ethics, Not a Return to Basics
- Special Series: Teaching Tomorrow's Entrepreneurs