In the past decade, the surest way to start a fight in the tech world was to write a negative story about a Mac product. You’d bring in comments from Mac lovers calling you a heretic, while Mac haters would consider you a hero. These Mac vs. PC holy wars continued for years, with even a funny series of Apple ads to top it off. Now we have a whole new set of holy wars happening over social networks. When someone says that Google+ is dead, people on Twitter celebrate, while people on Google+ get steaming mad. And the same for hardcore Facebook users. So tell us which social network you use the most in this week’s poll, and give your reasons why in the comments below. Keep it civil, social crusaders!
Which Social Network Do You Use the Most?
By Mark Glaser
September 23, 2011
Who will win the social media wars? Image from "Tech2Date.com":http://www.tech2date.com/google-vs-facebook.html.
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- 'Out of Print' Doc Examines The End of Print Books and What It Portends
- Why Do Cats Dominate the Internet?
- Mark Luckie: Twitter Not Getting Into News Business
- Coding for the Future: The Rise of Hacker Journalism
- CNN's Jeff Zucker Talks Social Media, Considers Native Ads
- Facebook Managing Editor Steps Down, Says Site 'Doesn't Need Reporters'
- Will Authors Get Compensated for Used E-Book Sales?