In the past decade, the surest way to start a fight in the tech world was to write a negative story about a Mac product. You’d bring in comments from Mac lovers calling you a heretic, while Mac haters would consider you a hero. These Mac vs. PC holy wars continued for years, with even a funny series of Apple ads to top it off. Now we have a whole new set of holy wars happening over social networks. When someone says that Google+ is dead, people on Twitter celebrate, while people on Google+ get steaming mad. And the same for hardcore Facebook users. So tell us which social network you use the most in this week’s poll, and give your reasons why in the comments below. Keep it civil, social crusaders!Related
Who will win the social media wars? Image from "Tech2Date.com":http://www.tech2date.com/google-vs-facebook.html.
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Taking Action: EdShift Launches to Move Journalism Education Forward
- Special Series: Crowdfunding the Media
- 10 Important Tips on Teaching Entrepreneurship
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
- Why We Need Radical Change for Media Ethics, Not a Return to Basics
- Special Series: Teaching Tomorrow's Entrepreneurs