In the past decade, the surest way to start a fight in the tech world was to write a negative story about a Mac product. You’d bring in comments from Mac lovers calling you a heretic, while Mac haters would consider you a hero. These Mac vs. PC holy wars continued for years, with even a funny series of Apple ads to top it off. Now we have a whole new set of holy wars happening over social networks. When someone says that Google+ is dead, people on Twitter celebrate, while people on Google+ get steaming mad. And the same for hardcore Facebook users. So tell us which social network you use the most in this week’s poll, and give your reasons why in the comments below. Keep it civil, social crusaders!Related
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Why Audiobooks Are the Next Big Thing in Self-Publishing
- 8 Digital Tools Every Journalist Should Try
- Do Journalists Need a Journalism Degree? Educators, Practitioners Disagree
- 10 Social Media Tips for a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign
- #EdShift Chat: How to Do Field Reporting with Mobile Devices
- 11 Steps to a Better Twitter Stream
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
- The Best Journalism School in America Is...
Get MediaShift Daily via Email
Follow us on Social
Who we Are
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.