The best stories across the web on media and technology
1. John Paton prepares his newspapers for a world without print (New York Times)
2. The Romenesko Saga: Some questions for Poynter about recent changes to its fabled site (Columbia Journalism Review)
4. LinkedIn, others show why transparency is needed (SFGate)
5. Hulu makes play for 2012 political dollars as TV ad prices heat up (Advertising Age)
7. At Google X, a top-secret lab dreaming up the future (New York Times)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!