The best stories across the web on media and technology
3. SOPA will be changed to meet some objections, says movie industry supporter (Media Decoder)
5. Barnes & Noble invests in e-books, losses narrow (Crain’s New York Business)
6. For first time in history, TV ownership declines (Kansas City Star)
7. Near field communication technology to eclipse QR codes (MediaPost)
8. A/B test: USA Today logo hurts conversions (Thumbtack Blog)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!