While it is true that getting the right tech gadget for everyone can be a challenge this holiday season, we all know what we want for us. Wirecutter’s Brian Lam created a great gadget guide for the holidays and talked extensively about the pitfalls of buying gadgets for friends and family on the recent Mediatwits podcast. So what gadget would you like to find most under the tree this year? One of the new tablets from Amazon or Barnes & Noble, or does your expensive taste demand an iPad or laptop? Vote in our poll below and explain more in the comments.Related
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Why Clay Shirky Banned Laptops, Tablets and Phones from His Classroom
- Bright Orange 'Book Bikes' Signify Changing Times for Libraries
- How Gigaom Built a Media Business Around Free Content
- Special Series: Common Core and Journalism Education
- 8 Data Innovation Projects to Present at Collab/Space DC
- How to Succeed as a Voiceover Artist in the Digital Age
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
- The Best Journalism School in America Is...
Get MediaShift Daily via Email
Follow us on Social
Who we Are
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.