While it is true that getting the right tech gadget for everyone can be a challenge this holiday season, we all know what we want for us. Wirecutter’s Brian Lam created a great gadget guide for the holidays and talked extensively about the pitfalls of buying gadgets for friends and family on the recent Mediatwits podcast. So what gadget would you like to find most under the tree this year? One of the new tablets from Amazon or Barnes & Noble, or does your expensive taste demand an iPad or laptop? Vote in our poll below and explain more in the comments.
What Gadget Do You Want Most for the Holidays?
By Mark Glaser
December 12, 2011
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- 'Out of Print' Doc Examines The End of Print Books and What It Portends
- Why Do Cats Dominate the Internet?
- Mark Luckie: Twitter Not Getting Into News Business
- Coding for the Future: The Rise of Hacker Journalism
- CNN's Jeff Zucker Talks Social Media, Considers Native Ads
- Facebook Managing Editor Steps Down, Says Site 'Doesn't Need Reporters'
- Will Authors Get Compensated for Used E-Book Sales?