While it is true that getting the right tech gadget for everyone can be a challenge this holiday season, we all know what we want for us. Wirecutter’s Brian Lam created a great gadget guide for the holidays and talked extensively about the pitfalls of buying gadgets for friends and family on the recent Mediatwits podcast. So what gadget would you like to find most under the tree this year? One of the new tablets from Amazon or Barnes & Noble, or does your expensive taste demand an iPad or laptop? Vote in our poll below and explain more in the comments.
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Special Series: Crowdfunding the Media
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
- Self-Publishing Your Book: Where’s the Money?
- We Need a Digital-First Curriculum to Teach Modern Journalism
- Why We Need Radical Change for Media Ethics, Not a Return to Basics
- Raju Narisetti's Top 9 Challenges Facing Journalism
- Who Really Owns Your Photos in Social Media? (Updated 2013 Edition)
- Native Advertising: How It Works at the Huffington Post