The numbers are staggering. Apple Inc. is now the most valuable company in the U.S. The company made more than $13 billion in profit last quarter, more than Google made in revenues. According to TUAW, the iPhone by itself, in three months, brought in more revenue than McDonald’s made in all of 2010. So how does all that make you feel? Are you excited for Apple’s success? Envious? Or are you horrified at the working conditions in Chinese factories that make iPhones and iPads? Or do you simply hate Apple products? Share your thoughts pro and con Apple in the comments below, and vote in our poll.Related
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Why Audiobooks Are the Next Big Thing in Self-Publishing
- 8 Digital Tools Every Journalist Should Try
- Do Journalists Need a Journalism Degree? Educators, Practitioners Disagree
- 10 Social Media Tips for a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign
- #EdShift Chat: How to Do Field Reporting with Mobile Devices
- 11 Steps to a Better Twitter Stream
- The Real Costs of Self-Publishing a Book
- The Best Journalism School in America Is...
Get MediaShift Daily via Email
Follow us on Social
Who we Are
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.